Hi everyone, this is a call for submissions for the website!
- Have you finished your MFA or MA Writing degree and want to share your perspective on what it's really like to navigate post-grad life?
- Do you have a MFA or MA degree and secured a job outside academia?
- Would you like to share a "what I wish I knew" insight from your grad school years?
- Are you interested in submitting a short craft essay, interview, or book review?
- Do you have advice for freelance writers or getting started in a particular writing field, such as sports writing?
I'm looking to publish a few guest posts (400-800 words) each month for our readers, and I would love to have your perspective.
Everyone is welcome to submit, and I especially welcome posts from minority writers.
Send your query or full article to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please paste your query or full article into the BODY of the email. No attachments, please, unless I reply and tell you I'm interested in reading more. If accepted for publication, you may want to provide your own photos or artwork, or I will select photos to go with your piece.
All queries are reviewed within a week and you'll get a response no matter what.
PAYMENT AND PROMOTION:
Accepted blog posts will be paid an honorarium upon publication, and your post will be promoted on Facebook and Twitter feeds for three months, and later in "best of" roundups and other reprises. I will give you everything you need to help promote your article and spread the word.
SUBMISSIONS OPEN NOW.
I look forward to hearing from you!